Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chocolate Bliss


You know, I love a little competition...especially when it involves one of my favorite foods...chocolate!! http://www.chocolatedreams.org/ is having a little smackdown at the Churchill Downs Triple Crown room on February 25, 2008, and your's truly has been invited. Now what I don't know is exactly what to showcase...should it be something I already have in the cafe? Should it be thematic, like a horeshoe? Or, could it be a new creation? Hmm....I'm thinking something new....Tell me your ideas! [Please no chocolate dipped chipmunk ideas...Elaine already shot that one down....]

I hope everyone has had a great Holiday season and is ready for 2008!! This year is all about flavors. We will have some hot, some not, some smooth, some rocky, some just melt in your mouth and drip all over your shoes....

2 comments:

Praslea cel voinic said...

maybe cookies in shape of horses that you can dip in chocolate?
or racing crickets dipped in chocolate?
or, since this is kentucky just let people dip their fingers in chocolate and lick it off.
that's my idea.

Coco's Chocolate Cafe 1759 Bardstown Rd. said...

Since this is finger-lickin capital of the world, are you saying?

Racing crickets I like this one...little jockey hats...maybe a slot car version with crickets racing around a track that's adorned with chocolate goodies for the winner??...Hmm...